Enhanced Community Care Programme
What will the Enhanced Community Care Programme do?
Community Health is currently supporting the business to identify requirements for an interim ICT solution for the Enhanced Community Care (ECC) Programme. The Integrated Community Care Management System (ICCMS) programme will provide the longer term ICT system solution for this programme.
What high level functionality is expected from the ECC system solution?
While the exact functionality will be fully defined shortly, the expectation is that the solution will support;
- Patient Information and Administrations
- Referral Management Scheduling
- Case Management
- Real Time Reporting
What Services will ECC support?
It is expected that ICT ECC solution will be available across the following ECC teams:
- Community Healthcare NetworkTeams
- Integrated Care Programme for Older Persons Teams
- Integrated Care Programme for Chronic Disease Management Teams
- Community Intervention Teams
How can I find additional information or provide input?
Further information on the ECC programme can be found here.
Contact Kathleen Canny, Programme Manager for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org