Roll out of the Maternal & Newborn Clinical Management System to date:
- Cork University Maternity Hospital - 3rd December 2016
- University Hospital Kerry - 11th March 2017
- The Rotunda Hospital - 18th November 2017
- National Maternity Hospital - 13th December 2017
The requirement for the additional functionality to manage the Gynaecology service was identified as part of the review of the Phase 1 site implementation. Consequently the Gynaecology project was commenced in 2018 with a plan to roll out to the 4 existing sites in 2019 prior to the roll-out MN-CMS to the remaining 15 maternity sites.
Gynaecology Electronic Health Record roll out:
- Cork University Maternity Hospital - 28th July 2019
- The Rotunda Hospital - 16th September 2019
- National Maternity Hospital - 29th September 2019
- University Hospital Kerry - 1st December 2019
The MN-CMS team has expanded and is delighted to have a well experienced team to manage, implement and support future sites. Plans are progressing in earnest now and early engagement with the Phase 2 sites have already occurred.