Integrated Community Case Management System (ICCMS)
What is the ICCMS?
The ICCMS is expected to be the core Community Health ICT system, which will support the patient journey through our Services. The programme is in the early stages, with permission to tender from the Digital Government Oversight Unit received in June 2022. This permission allows the project team to develop granular scope and tender documentation. Once complete, the team will issue the tender and work through the procurement process.
What will the Integrated Community Case Management System do?
The ICCMS will;
- Be capable of recording and storing Patient/Service User Demographics.
- Support Engagement and Communication with patients/service users and within the Service.
- Support the Clinical Engagement with patients/service users and within the Service.
- Provide functionality to support alerts and notifications.
- Include a Reporting and Analytics module.
What functionality is it expected the ICCMS will have?
While the exact functionality will be fully defined in the coming months, the expectation is that the solution will support;
- Patient Identification and Demographics (including IHI)
- Referral Management
- Waiting List Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Clinic Management
- Clinical Coding
- Clinical Documentation/Notes
- Care Pathways
- Functionality to support the operational requirements of multi-disciplinary teams
- Caseload Management
- Patient Communication & Messaging
- Alerts & Notifications
- Reporting & Analytics
- Real-time Dashboards for Clinical & Operational teams
Which Services will ICCMS support?
It is expected that ICCMS will be available across all Community Services including;
- Primary Care
- Social Inclusion
- Services for Older Persons
- Disability Services
- Mental Health
- Population Health & Wellbeing
- Palliative Care
How can I find additional information or provide input?
Community Operations have developed a webpage for the Programme which acts as their hub for providing information and progress updates. There are contact details for the Programme on this page too.
Contact us at:
Lesley Foley – Programme Manager – Lesley.Foley@hse.ie