eHealth Research and Innovation Network Launch
14th June 2017
eHealth Research and Innovation Network Launch is being held on the 14th Of June 2017 in NUIG.
The focus of the event is to bring key digital health stakeholders together to discuss, plan and begin the implementation of a national digital health research network with the aims of:
- Increasing strategic interdisciplinary eHealth Research and Innovation capacity in Ireland.
- Provide a platform for stakeholders to share digital research knowledge and resources
- Establish a collaborative network of interdisciplinary researchers and industry partners.
- To act, as a point of contact between research and industry.
- Act as a database for people to find digital health researchers and industry partners
- Foster links with international collaborators, national stakeholders to further develop ERIN
Eugene Farrell, Head of Information Services will be delivering a talk at this event.
This is a free event, however you must register here: http://www.conference.ie/Conferences/AddRegistration.asp?Conference=511
For more information please see here: http://www.conference.ie/Conferences/index.asp?Conference=511